1. Where do you source your ingredients?
We grow our fruits + veggies on trusted farms + use only all natural, non-GMO fruits + veggies.
2. What's your manufacturing process?
We designed a proprietary process that stabilizes fruit + veggies for two years. We don’t use any preservatives, juices, concentrates or purees, + we’re all natural, kosher, vegan + raw.
3. Where do you ship?
Domestic: That's it. ships to all US states and territories
International: That's it. currently ships to Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
4. What are your shipping costs?
Domestic Shipping (Continental US)
• Orders under 0.6 lbs. qualify for 1st Class Shipping. The cost is $2.00 and will arrive within 2-4 business days.
• Orders between 0.61 lbs. and 1 lb. qualify for 1st Class Shipping. The cost is $3.00 and will arrive within 2-4 business days.
• Orders over 1 lb. qualify for Standard Shipping. The cost is $7.95 and will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• All orders qualify for 2-Day Air. The cost is set by our carrier and is based on weight x dimension x distance. You can calculate the cost on our cart page. Your order will arrive within 2-3 business days.
• All orders qualify for Free Shipping on orders equaling $40.00 or more in value. Your order will arrive within 2-5 business days.
Domestic Shipping Costs and Time (Non-Continental US)
• Orders qualify for Standard Shipping. The cost is $7.95 and will arrive within 3-7 business days.
International Shipping (CA, UK, DE, AUS, NZ) Costs and Time
• Orders under 4 lbs. qualify for International First Class. The cost is set by our carrier and is based on weight x dimension x distance. You can calculate the cost on our cart page. Your order will arrive within 8-12 business days.
• All orders qualify for International Priority. The cost is set by our carrier and is based on weight x dimension x distance. You can calculate the cost on our cart page. Your order will arrive within 5-7 business days.
International Customs & Import Fees
Please note that That’s it. does not collect or calculate customs and import fees. Customs and import fees fluctuate by country and by value of the order. The customer is responsible for all customs and/or import fees. By law, we cannot lower the invoice value or send the order as a gift. Unfortunately, we are unable to make exceptions.
5. Is That's it. verified by third parties?
That’s it. is Non-GMO Project Verified, OU Kosher certified + approved by the Natural Food Certifiers. Our two-year shelf life is verified by an independent third-party lab + we have the highest quality assurance process to ensure our foods are fresh, delicious + safe for you.
6. Is That's it. truly good for you?
Yes! We all need fruits + veggies every day + That’s it. is a convenient way to eat real fruits + real veggies. Our products are low calorie, a great source of fiber, vitamins A + C, + we’re the purest alternative to nearly every bar, snack + juice.
7. Why does That's it. contain sugar?
Real fruit contains natural sugar. We typically don’t think about this because fruit doesn’t come with a nutritional label. That’s it. contains only naturally-occurring sugar found in fruit. Some exceptions with minimal added sugar are That's it. Apple + Cranberry (limited availability) and That’s it. Veggie, which is lightly seasoned as you would a salad.
8. How does That's it. compare to similar products?
We stand for balancing the world’s nutrition. We offer a uniquely expansive lineup of produce options to keep you balanced. That’s it. takes the wash, peel, cut, waste hassle out of produce + conveniently integrates real fruit + real veggies into every lifestyle. If you want just your veggies, That’s it. Veggie is crunchy + super tasty without added fruit.
9. Is That’s it. safe for people with allergen concerns?
All That’s it. products are made in our own facility, which is free from the top eight common allergens – peanuts, tree nuts (except for coconut), dairy products, eggs, soy, wheat, crustaceans and fish. Our current packaging is being updated to accurately reflect this. We do not use any contracted facilities. However, if you are allergy-conscious, you should always consult your doctor before consuming new products.
10. What diets or nutritional programs work with That’s it.?
That’s it. products align with all current diets, including Atkins, Diabetic, Low Carb, Mayo Clinic/DASH, Mediterranean, Paleo, Raw, South Beach, Weight Watchers, Whole 30, Whole Foods and Zone. However, having been founded by a medical doctor, we defer to eating right + staying active.
11. Is That's it. Paleo Certified? Are your products Whole30 approved?
Yes, That's it. Fruit + Zesty are Certified Paleo and That's it. Bites are Certified Paleo-Friendly. That’s it. Veggie contain legumes and are not certified. That’s it. Fruit + Zesty are Whole30 Compliant. That’s it. Veggie contain legumes and That’s it. Bites contain below 100% cacao and are, therefore, not fully compliant.
12. Is That’s it. safe for kids?
If your kids can eat real fruit or real veggies, absolutely! In fact, we’re a better choice for kids than nearly all fruit snacks + taste just as delicious.
13. Where can I buy That’s it.?
That’s it. products are available at retailers nationwide, including Starbucks, Whole Foods, CVS, Kroger, Target + right here on this website!
14. How can I sell That’s it.?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social @thatsitfruit. Help us balance the country’s nutrition!
15. How can I partner with or get marketing support from That’s it.?
Contact us at email@example.com or on social @thatsitfruit. Help us balance the country’s nutrition!
16. How can I get more information on That’s it.?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social @thatsitfruit.