1. Where can I buy That's it.® snacks?
That's it.® snacks are available at Starbucks, Whole Foods, CVS, Kroger, Target and other great retail stores. To find a store nearest you, check out our store locator. You can also purchase our products right here on this website, or on our official Amazon store.
2. Where do you ship?
Domestic: That's it.® ships to all US states and territories
3. What are your shipping costs?
Domestic Shipping (Continental US)
• Orders under 0.6 lbs. qualify for 1st Class Shipping. The cost is $2.00 and will arrive within 2-4 business days.
• Orders between 0.61 lbs. and 1 lb. qualify for 1st Class Shipping. The cost is $3.00 and will arrive within 2-4 business days.
• Orders over 1 lb. qualify for Standard Shipping. The cost is $7.95 and will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• All orders qualify for 2-Day Air. The cost is set by our carrier and is based on weight x dimension x distance. You can calculate the cost on our cart page. Your order will arrive within 2-3 business days.
• All orders qualify for Free Shipping on orders equaling $40.00 or more in value. Your order will arrive within 2-5 business days.
Domestic Shipping Costs and Time (Non-Continental US)
• Orders qualify for Standard Shipping. The cost is $7.95 and will arrive within 3-7 business days.
4. Where do you source your ingredients?
We grow our all natural, non-GMO fruits and veggies on organic-practicing farms.
5. How do you make your products?
We take whole perfectly ripe fruit, like apples and blueberries, combine them and wrap them up.
We take crisp vegetables dehydrate them until they are puffed and crunchy. Then add organic vegetable glycerin and a hint of sea salt for flavor and wrap them up.
We start with whole fruits, combined them together and then enrobe them in fair trade certified organic dark chocolate. When the three ingredients dark chocolate (Chocolate, Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Sugar and Cocoa Butter) has properly dried, they are ready to enjoy!
6. Is That's it.® verified by third parties?
That's it.® is Non-GMO Project Verified, OU Kosher certified + Gluten Free certified.
7. Are That's it.® products Kosher certified?
All That's it.® snacks are certified by the Orthodox Union and bear the OU symbol.
8. Are That's it.® snacks safe for kids?
Yes. That's it.® Fruit Bars are a made with whole fruit and no added sugars, making them a better choice for kids than traditional fruit snacks that often have added sugars like corn syrup, artificial or natural flavors, juices and concentrates in their ingredient lists. That's it.® snacks do not contain nuts (except for coconut) and are made in a facility free from common allergens, making them a great option to bring to school.
9. Is That's it.® safe for people with allergen concerns?
All of That's it.® snacks are made in our own facility, which is free from peanuts, tree nuts (except for coconut), dairy products, eggs, soy, wheat, crustaceans, and fish. Our current packaging is being updated to reflect this allergen-free language. If you are allergy-conscious, you should always consult your doctor before consuming new products.
10. Are That's it.® snacks truly good for you?
Yes. Fruits and vegetables are recommended by the USDA as a part of a daily diet. Fruits and veggies are naturally low-calorie options for fueling your body with the vitamins, minerals, fiber, and energy it needs to perform it’s best. Our snacks are made with either fruits or veggies and condensed into an easy-to-go snack without the preservatives, concentrates, coloring, and fillers you may find in other snacks.
11. Why do That's it.® snacks contain sugar?
Real fruit naturally contains sugar; it just doesn’t come with a nutrition label, so we don’t normally think about it. That's it.® fruit bars have no added sugar and contain the same amount of sugar as the whole fruit(s) you would buy at a store.
The whole fruit and vegetable ingredients in That’s it.® snacks are a good source of fiber, which helps in slowing the absorption of sugar. Many fruit purees, juices and concentrates also contain natural sugar, but have limited levels of nutrients, which is why we never use them.
To ensure great taste, we add a small amount of sugar to our veggie bars for taste in the form of organic vegetable glycerin.
That's it.® Dark Chocolate Fruit Truffles are made by dipping whole fruit in Fair Trade Certified Organic Dark Chocolate. There are three components of the Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Sugar and Cocoa Butter) and is 64% Cacao, meaning the chocolate is darker, more strongly flavored and has less room for sugar in the product compared to lower Cocoa % chocolates.
12. What diets or nutritional programs work with That's it.®?
That's it.® has products that align with the guidelines of many different diet programs, including Raw, Vegan, Paleo, Atkins, Diabetic, Low Carb, Mayo Clinic/DASH, Mediterranean, Paleo, South Beach, Weight Watchers, Whole 30, Whole Foods and Zone.
13. Is That's it. Paleo Certified or Whole30 approved?
Yes, our fruit bars are Certified Paleo, and our Chocolate Bites are Certified Paleo-Friendly and Whole30 compliant. That's it.® Veggie Bars contain legumes and are not considered Paleo-Friendly. Because our Veggie Bars contain legumes and our Dark Chocolate Fruit Truffle Bites Chocolate Bites contain less than 100% cacao (65% cacao) these products are not considered Whole30 compliant.
14. Do That's it.® snacks contain GMO's (genetically modified organisms)?
All of That's it.® snacks comply with the third party standards and carry a Non-GMO Project Verified seal.
15. How do That's it.® snacks compare to similar products?
We are committed to creating delicious snacks with minimal and clean ingredients. On our ingredient lists, you'll find the first ingredients are nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables like Apples or Black Beans. In our Veggie Bars and Dark Truffle Truffles, we use only five ingredients, adding only what is necessary to deliver exceptionally delicious taste, like sea salt or organic fair-trade certified cacao. Our fruit and veggie snacks make being on-the-go easy.
16. How can I sell That's it.® snacks?
Contact us at email@example.com to get started.
17. How can I partner with or get marketing support from That's it.®?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
18. How can I get more information on That's it.®?
Contact us at email@example.com or on social @thatsitfruit.