Jan 13th 2016
1 cup almond butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
2 tsp The Vegg + ½ cup water
1 cup rolled oats
2 That’s it. Fruit Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix almond butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine The Vegg and water and mix until smooth. Then add to almond butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Mix in cereal until the dough feels like it will hold together. Then fold in the chopped fruit bars.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The cookies should still feel soft but firm enough to pick them up. Transfer to a cooling rack.
Superfoods Oatmeal Cookie Recipe incorporated from Rhea at The “V” Word.