Posted by That's it. on Mar 1st 2018
Are you hosting an Oscar Party this weekend?
Wow your guests with these award-winning snacks.
Three Veggies Stacked Outside A Sandwich
- 3 That’s it. Black Beans + Kale bars
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 container garlic-chive hummus
- 1 jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 chunk parmesan cheese, shaved into pieces
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Slice cucumber and spread hummus on top. Unwrap two That’s it.Black Beans + Kale bars, place on cutting board and cut into small squares. Gently press small That's it. squares on top of hummus. Top with sun-dried tomatoes and pieces of shaved parmesan. Enjoy!
Lady Blueberry Dark Chocolate Skewer
- 2 That’s it. Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bite bags
- 10 strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1.5 Tbsp honey (optional)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Place strawberries on a cutting board, with a knife. Slice the tops off of the strawberries. Peel bananas and slice into 2” pieces. Open both Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bite bags and place on cutting board.
To assemble, stack one chocolate bite, one strawberry and one banana slice on each skewer.
Not sweet enough? Drizzle 1.5 Tbsp of honey over the finished skewers.
The Darkest Horderve
- 4 Cups of pretzels
- 3 Cups of Chex cereal
- 2 Cups banana chips
- 1 That’s it. Coconut bar
- 2 That’s it. Banana Dark Chocolate Bite bags
- 1 Cup of peanuts
Prep time: 10 minutes
In a large bowl combine pretzel, Chex cereal, banana chips, and peanuts. Cut That’s it. Coconut bar into small pieces, add to bowl. Cut That’s it. Banana Dark Chocolate Bite in half, add to bowl. Mix and enjoy!
The Shape of Guac
- 8 That’s it. Black Bean + Corn veggie bars
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1-2 serrano chiles, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 2 Tbsp to 1/4 cup of minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (leaves and tender stems), finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- A dash of freshly grated black pepper
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cut avocado in half, remove flesh. Scope out flesh with a spoon, place in bowl. Lightly mash avocado with a fork. Add salt, and lime juice. Add the chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper, and chiles. Add chili peppers to guacamole until you reach your desired heat. Unwrap That’s it. Black Bean + Corn veggie bars and place in bowl with guacamole.
Chilling tomatoes hurts their flavor, so if you want to add chopped tomato to your guacamole, add it just before serving.
Delicious snacks and the red carpet? What could be better than that?