Feb 10th 2016
- Lemons are native to Asia.
- Lemons are a hybrid between a sour orange and a citron.
- Lemons are rich in vitamin C.
- Lemons trees can produce up to 600lbs of lemons every year.
- Lemon trees produce fruit all year round.
- Lemon zest, grated rinds, is often used in baking.
- Lemon tree leaves can be used to make tea.
- The high acidity of lemons make them good cleaning aids.
- California and Arizona produces most of the United States’ lemon crop.
- The most common types of lemons are the Meyer, Eureka, and Lisbon lemons.
That's it. has created the only snack made with 2 whole servings of real fruit. No sugar added*, No preservatives, No hidden agenda. Shop Now.