Raspberries & ‘Cream’ Mini Vegan Cheesecake Recipe by Rachel (@rachels.fit.kitchen)
- 2 That’s it. Fruit Bars
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Place cashews into a jar, cover with water, seal and soak overnight.
- To make the base, add That’s it. Fruit Bars, almonds, and 2 Tbsp brown rice syrup to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together and starts to form a ball.
- Using a 12 cup silicon muffin pan, divide mixture between 9-12 cups. Firmly pack the mixture into the base of the silicon cups.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- Drain cashews and place in a high speed blender along with coconut cream, coconut oil, remaining brown rice syrup, coconut water and lemon juice. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the silicon cups from freezer.
- Place 2 raspberries on the base of each cup.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the top.
- Press another raspberry or two into the top of each filled cup.
- Place mini raspberry & cream cheesecakes in the freezer to set for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving.